- Music ministry: The music ministry consists of praise and worship team and technical team who manage the church instruments. The ministry is under the leadership of Samuel Terkpetey (The Music director).
- Children: The childrens ministry comprise of children from of up to twelve years of age. It is headed by Deaconess Rose Arthur and other team of leaders including Mrs Ruth Woode (The head pastor’s wife), Madam Oye Ohene and Mrs Jedidah Korkor Commodore.
- Youth: The church attaches great importance to the youth ministry, which is the pool from which future leaders and ministries shall emerge. Consequently the church has engaged the service of a trained minister of the gospel to lead the youth. Rev. Bernard Twumasi Ankrah (youth pastor).
- Women: The Women Missionary Union (WMU) is a dynamic group which is missions minded. The union serves as a rallying point for the women in the church for the purposes of ministering to individual needs. Justina Naab (President)
- Men: The Men’s ministry is the group which mobilizes all men of the church to the service of God in the church. Jonathan Quaye (President)
- Christian Education: The Christian education ministry consists of schools for children, teenagers, youth and adults. There are discipleship classes for new and old members as well. Currently a discipleship class has been created for executive members of the auxiliary groups. There are a number of bible readers in this ministry as well. Deaconess Afua Dake (Christian Education director).
- Evangelism & Missions: Evangelism and missions is the heartbeat of the church. Recognizing its importance therefore the church has placed immense premium on this ministry which has led to the establishment of the various branches of the church.